My JavaScript book is out! Don't miss the opportunity to upgrade your beginner or average dev skills.

Monday, January 26, 2009

PAMPA-J calls for tests

More downloads, and as usual more problems caused by different configurations.
I would like to leave a single official 1.0 release in Google Code PAMPA-J Project page but I need your tests to do this.

Test I would like to perform with your configurations:

  • PAMPA starts (default configuration: Apache, MySQL, PHP, Jaxer)

  • PAMPA works from every folder (Desktop, Documents, others)

  • PAMPA closes processes on stop and/or exit

  • PAMPA works from network as well (old version could be launched from another PC without problems and respecting paths)


All above tests passed without problems for me, but I would like to be sure it works properly in other environments. Would you help me? Cheers :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ciao Andrea,

sto provando Pamapa1.0, ma non riesco ad abilitare il mod_rewrite, ovvero nno mi funziona....

SK

Andrea Giammarchi said...

Per favore apri un ticket in Google Code ;)